Thursday, August 27, 2009

MAS™ Windows and Mac Hacks

UPDATE––Old Article Below
==============================================================
I have developed a Safari Extension that uses the same basis for the MAS filters, but with improved performance across the web.  Download it at www.bit.ly/adstopper
==============================================================

Hey,

I don't know about you, but I used to use Yahoo mail (Gmail is better, so I switched to that). The most annoying thing about it is all of the weird ads all over it. And besides just Yahoo mail, when I am doing research for debate or looking up how to hack into people's computers--I MEAN how to hack (as in change/modify) a computer. ;D jk...but the ads can seriously get annoying.

With some serious research/designing, I created some Ad Filters called MAS™ (Mac AdStopper) Ad Filters that block most ads like the ones I am referring to (which is basically all ads on the internet).

They work very well, and if you are interested, email me and I will send you a free copy. Instructions are included. Enjoy!

Isaac :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's awesome that you were able to create that... All us PC people need now is someone to do that for us too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you can actually use these filters on a PC if you want. Download them here on the HCC website: http://hillcocom.org/Member_Files/HCC_Member_Page.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete